Pele: Red 1957 Porsche 356 reproduction
Pele (pay-lay: Hawaiian Goddess of fire and volcanoes)
Not for the camera shy, this ravishing beauty gets envious looks wherever she goes, which is everywhere! From Hana to Haleakala, her responsive nature guarantees a smooth journey and an unforgettable experience.
- Reproduction 1957 Porsche 356 Speedster convertible with soft top.
- Waist seatbelts only. No radio or USB.
- Full day (up to 12 hours) rental price of $329 includes unlimited miles, a Hawaii state Rental Motor Vehicle (RMV) surcharge, and a Rental Collision Protection (RCP) policy which does not replace your primary automobile insurance policy. A 4.167% Hawaii state General Excise Tax (GET) is additional.
- Proof of personal (not commercial/business) automobile insurance that is valid for rental cars in the U.S. is required for each driver at least 48 hours prior to your reservation.
- All drivers must know how to drive a manual transmission car proficiently (own one or drive one frequently) as our Speedsters are not suitable for a 'refresher' course.
***Please note, due to seat configuration Pele is a challenge for drivers 5'7" and under.***
Canadian and International drivers please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 808-339-6204 as we will need proof of valid automobile insurance prior to booking.
Please call 808-339-6204 for half day (6 hours) or shorter rental periods.